Saturday, 1 August 2015

"What I love about Oz....."

What I love about Oz.....

What I love about Australia is that we can still enjoy ourselves on the beach any time of the year ;-)
Yesterday we made a quick decision on where to have lunch, We packed our food and drove to one of my favourite beaches in Sydney...Forty Baskets. How is that for Saturday lunch !!! The weather was just fabulous, 22 degrees.
I have to be honest with you, burgers always taste better by the beach ;-)







Today definitely feels like spring in Oz , even though we are still in the middle of the winter. We have a wopping 25 degrees. It is going to be another beautiful day ;-). We spent the whole morning at Clontarf at the "Dogs Day Out" event. Roxy, was in her element.
I have to admit guys, my dog is crazy ;-)









Anyway, the best part of the day is coming soon. Dan is taking me out to one of the most well known restaurants in Sydney called ARIA, owned by celebrity chef Matt Moran.  We are going to celebrate our wedding anniversary and my upcoming birthday. Should be fun ;-)











I am so looking forward to trying his delicious, food ;-) and spending some quality time with my hubby.



P.S. A few pictures of me and my family ;-)







No comments:

Post a Comment