Monday, 26 October 2015

"Few Words"

Few words <3

I want to start by saying hello, as I haven't done it for a while ;-)

I don't want to say that I've been busy etc because I am ;-) and that's the reason I haven't been on my blog for a while.

We were also away at beautiful Smith's Lake where we celebrated my fab friend's 40th birthday. It was a wild and crazy weekend ;-)
BTW she looks 30 not 40 ;-). She is one of my besties in Oz.
Ozie was one of the first people I met after arriving in Oz, so she will always be close to my heart <3

What else is on the menu?
Sooooo much ;-) Good, I like when is busy ;-)
This Saturday is Halloween, so keeping up with tradition, we are going trick or treating and afterwards straight to a "scary party" ;-). It is going to be fun.

As I mention before, we are off to Fiji for Christmas. I couldn't leave without a party so on the 5th of December we are organizing BIG Christmas Party. I simply cannot wait.
P. S Expecting around 40 people -) woooohooo. I am going to be busy <3



2 comments:

  1. Wpadłabym Ci pomóc z tą imprezą, ale 5.12 będziemy chyba gdzieś w okolicach Brisbane :P Moje marzenie się spełni i jeszcze w tym roku przylatuję do AU na miesiąc :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super ;-) Na bank zakochasz sie w Australii ;-) x

    ReplyDelete