Sunday, 20 March 2016

"Easter Hats"

Easter Hats

Is that really true that Easter id only 7 days away? Is that for real? It feels like I have just put the Christmas tree away in the garage. What is wrong with the time? Can I ask you, "time", to slow bloody down? Please!!!

I have been working a lot lately on my script and am very close to finishing it. I am so excited about it. Please keep fingers crossed for me.

We have had amazing weather in Sydney so far,  until today. It rained for the whole day.
It is 9.00 pm and I think it has eventually stopped raining. I hope so!  It's dark outside, so it is difficult to say ;-)
I have to be honest with you, I  was very happy spending the whole day indoors with my boys. We manged to make Easter hats for the Easter parade and a lot of stuff that is not even worth a mention ;-)

Have a great Sunday.





No comments:

Post a Comment