Thursday, 25 August 2016

"Acting classes"

Acting classes

One day, when I eventually got a chance to sit down, I decided to look for acting classes for my boys. In the end I end up booking a class for myself. I have now started my absolutely fabulous new hobby with my first class last Tuesday and I really enjoyed it.
I was quite nervous, but in the end, I eventually calmed down ;-).
For the next few months I will be learning different acting techniques and I am really excited about it. Who knows,  maybe one day I might even act in my own movie, based on my script which is based on my book ;-) "Blogging About Guys"

BTW, my movie script is with Ridley Scott's reading team. I know! I still cannot believe it. Fingers crossed for my movie to be made !!
Will drink on that tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment